Highlights of community activities and involvement include being the co-founder of the Knoxville Marathon, graduating from Leadership Knoxville, and serving as President of the Knoxville Chapter of the American Marketing Association. Zane has also completed more than 75 marathons.
Current and recent client highlights include working with Intercoiffure America/Canada, Salon and Spa Visage, Frank’s Barbershop, Ensemble Recovery, Tennessee School of Beauty, Mercedes-Benz of Knoxville, Land Rover Knoxville, Kramer Physical Therapy, Team Technologies Incorporated, L5 Foundation, Chattanooga Auto Square, Boys and Girls Club, SPORTBLUE Orthopedic & Sports Rehabilitation, and Tricoci University of Beauty Culture.
Zane also happens to be the CEO of Online Testing Group, an online testing system used by several industries. Clients of Online Testing Group include Paul Mitchell and ULTA.
Zane is a guest contributor to Salon Today – here are a few articles he’s contributed.
[Salon Today: Our Editors and Contributors]
– Every Client is the Most Important Client You’ll Ever Have
– Listen to and Question the Experts
– 5 Reasons to Update that MySpace Page!
– Marketing Basics: Follow You Plan, Avoid Shiny Objects
– Media Relations: The Lost Art of the Press Release
– Pandora’s Box of Communications, Social Media: 7 Things You Must Do
– Community Relations: 7 Easy Ways to Make the Most of Your Donated Time
– It Ain’t Rocket Surgery: 7 Basic Steps to Marketing Success